Welcome to the ICIS Innovation Awards 2023
Deadlines for entries is Friday 19 May
How to enter
- Read carefully the description of the category you wish to enter
- Click 'login' at the top of the page. If you have not entered before click here to create a short profile
- Provide supporting evidence to back up your entry and demonstrate how your project has commcercialised
- The completed entry must be submitted by midnight on Friday 19 May
- Any questions, please contact: Annabel McQuillan email@example.com
- Describe the key points of your innovation and the science behind it
- How have you measured the value of your innovation and the benefits it brings to you, your customers and the wider public environment.
- Is the innovation commercially viable and what is its potential for further development and wider application?
- What sustainability credentials does your innovation offer/include?
You can also upload up a piece of supporting material to back up your entry, this can include testimonials, white papers, press articles. Plus, a supporting video and website.
Frequently asked questions
Can I enter more than one category?
Yes, but entries must be tailored to each category. Please do not enter the same submission into multiple categories.
What is the cost of enterting?
The awards are free to enter
Who is eligible to enter?
The awards are open to any company in the Chemical Industry who has successfully executed innovative projects that solve problems and provide solutions for companies, their customers and society, as well as benefitting the environment and progressing sustainability.
The period under review is May 2022 to April 2023.
When is the entry deadline?
The entry deadline is Friday 19 May 2023
When will I find out if I have been shortlisted?
We will be announcing the shortlist in July