Welcome to the ICIS Innovation Awards 2022
- Read carefully the description of the category you wish to enter
- Click 'login' at the top of the page. If you have not entered before click here to create a short profile
- Provide supporting evidence to back up your claims – this is crucial!
- The completed entry must be submitted by midnight on Wednesday 1 June 2022
- Any questions, please contact: Annabel McQuillan email@example.com
- Describe the key points of your innovation and the science behind it
- How have you measured the value of your innovation and the benefits it brings to you, your customers and the wider public environment.
- Is the innovation commercially viable and what is its potential for further development and wider application?
- What sustainability credentials does your innovation offer/include?
You can also upload up a piece of supporting material to back up your entry, this can include testimonials, white papers, press articles. Plus, a supporting video and website.
Frequently asked questions
Can I enter more than one category?
Yes, but entries must be tailored to each category. Please do not enter the same submission into multiple categories.
What is the cost of enterting?
The awards are free to enter
Who is eligible to enter?
The awards are open to any company in the Chemical Industry who has successfully executed innovative projects that solve problems and provide solutions for companies, their customers and society, as well as benefitting the environment and progressing sustainability.
The period under review is May 2021 to April 2022.
When is the entry deadline?
The entry deadline is Wednesday 1 June
When will I find out if I have been shortlisted?
We will be announcing the shortlist in September